Hight kh consomation

Popkorn0407

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2020
Messages
63
Reaction score
60
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Im new to the forum nice to meet you all!
Question!! I got hight kh consomation i think im dosing 200ml red sea liquid kh for my 90 g tank sps. I have 27 sps frag and 3 small colonie whit 1 maxima clam 3 lps. Is that normal im in reef for 7 year now but never got that mush of consomation but never got a sps tank. But all sps seem ok polyps extention and nice color
Parameter.
8/8.3 kh
420/440cal
1320mag
1.026
No3 1
Po4 0
Light t5/led
Hight flow.
Im also dosing Amino 4ml/day and redsea trace element 1ml day
 
Its 200ml /day and im also AWC 2g/day
 
Coze if o make the conversion its a drop of 5.5 / 6 kh per/day annyone have this kind of consomation?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new