OP
OP
Woodchip

Woodchip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk not really me, and it wasnt really that funny, cuz i was really worried at first, but I was at my LFS, they had just received a massive shipment of saltwater fish, and had gotten a few porcuipine puffers. I noticed that one of them was lying upside down on the bottom of the tank, and the other was seemingly "stuck" in the overflow. I went and told my friend who is the lead "fishguy" at the store and he said "oh dont worry they're just being typical puffers." I was like "im sorry what??" 5 mins later both puffers are happily swimming around, not a care in the world. I would love to have a nice puffer, but worried about my corals. Valentini maybe?
I just got my first tank and it is cycling but one of the fish I’m getting is a saddle Valentini puffer

saltyfins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not strange behavior at all, but we have a clownfish that my son named "bad guy fish" when he was 2 years old. Funny thing about this was that it's the female of the pair. The reason he named her "bad guy fish" was because she always bites my hand every time I reach into the tank. Every. Single. Time.
Mine too! she makes it hard to work!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 47 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back