Hilarious

Jiddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up guys, can I be an honorary member of your community. Im currently in Rapid City, didnt know WY had reefers... Of course I didnt know Western SD did either, i just put an ad in the paper because im selling of some LR and I had about 20 people call and half of them showed up, I was really surprised. We should get organized someday and do a frag swap.

Ill tell you a little about my hobby experience: About 5years ago my wife and I decided to do the jump to saltwater from FW and our first tank was a 220gal AGA. We had no clue what we were doing and bought a used setup from a guy. With a lot of forum help and a tax return check, we made it and fell in love. Then we decided to sell the 220 and get a custom Oceanic 90 bowfront with overflow setup. Had that running about a year and the wooden stand start to warp.... talk about heartbreaker. So that is why we sold some of the rock and moved what we didnt sell into a 55gal setup with 10gal holding tank for 2 clowns. SO we have that setup, and two empty 90 gals. in the basement *lol*. Then I met this evil EvilReef guy who sold me the sweetest anemone ive seen, and now im trying to find a way to convice the way to put some water in the 2 90gal. tanks all over again... geesh. So thats us. Anyways, nice to see some semi-close fellow reefers

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Natclanwy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef to Reef and to our communtity, I'm not really sure how many of us reefers there are in the area but there are definetly about eight fanatics in the Sheridan area and I know there are a few in Gillette as well.

Definetly need to organise a frag swap, and I'm sure the other reefers in the area will want to participate as well.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! And certainly can be an honorary member - be cool if this community expanded to include southern Montana and western South Dakota! Frag swap in the region would be awesome indeed.

str8salt

OG SALT CREEP!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A frag swap would be awesome. We should try to figure out a spot etc. Maybe it should be our next big project. Later guys.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back