Hipargero 100 watt LED question

Sophie"s mom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2023
Messages
3,601
Reaction score
4,533
Location
Va.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, and happy Sunday! So I have 2 of these lights set up, and I recently adjusted the schedule just slightly. But while I see the the new schedule, the lights do not make the change, they stay at my old schedule. Does anyone here have these lights and know of a fix?
 
Last edited:
Hello all, and happy Sunday! So I have 2 of these lights set up, and I recently adjusted the schedule just slightly. But while I see the the new schedule, the lights do not make the change, they stay at my old schedule. Does anyone here have these lights and know of a fix?
Does anyone on here know anything about these lights?
 
I have this light, after making the changes you have to reselect the “mode” you are using.
Awesome thank you! There is not much in the way of info for this light. I even emailed Hipargero about it but never got a reply.
 
Yea a bit of a bummer that not much can be found about it. Have you had any luck with it?
I have pretty much gotten mine figured out. But I do think I will take advantage of tax return next year and get some better lights. I do like these, especially for the price, but Mine tend to lean down a bit. not the most stable i have seen. They Have gotten me this far, so I really can't complain much. My tank is certainly happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new