Hipargero 100 watt LED question

Sophie"s mom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2023
Messages
3,601
Reaction score
4,533
Location
Va.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else here have these lights? I have changed the schedule just a bit to reduce time in full light. When I check the schedule on the screen, it reflects my changes. However the lights themselves stay with the old schedule. Does anyone here no how to correct this? I have emailed Hipargero a few times now inquiring, and they do not respond.
 
I don't know your lights at all but sometimes I have had a similar reaction and the fix was delete all schedules and set up all new schedules. I had a night last week where power flashed on and off like 3 times in five minutes and had a controller all locked up running pumps at like 20% regardless of schedule. Worth a try maybe.
 
Does anyone else here have these lights? I have changed the schedule just a bit to reduce time in full light. When I check the schedule on the screen, it reflects my changes. However the lights themselves stay with the old schedule. Does anyone here no how to correct this? I have emailed Hipargero a few times now inquiring, and they do not respond.

I don't know your lights at all but sometimes I have had a similar reaction and the fix was delete all schedules and set up all new schedules. I had a night last week where power flashed on and off like 3 times in five minutes and had a controller all locked up running pumps at like 20% regardless of schedule. Worth a try maybe.
Sounds like it is worth a try. Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new