Hippo tang acting odd

So I dosed did a second dose 8 days later and was just going to do the 3rd dose but got stuck out of town. If I do my 3rd dose today on the 9th day is it safe to say I should still be good? I saw two fish yawn today idk if it’s just a coincidence or not. No fish a scratching and they all look pretty good but I don’t want to have to deal with this again. So am I good with the 3rd on the 9th day or should I not bother because I messed up the timing?
You can add a third. Do a water change and assure you have air stone running. You mentioned yawning- Can you post a 30 second video using no blue lights?
 
You can add a third. Do a water change and assure you have air stone running. You mentioned yawning- Can you post a 30 second video using no blue lights?
I will try to get one it’s not like a constant thing I just saw one of my anthias do it while she was poking her head out of the rocks and my cardinal did it once. I haven’t seen anyone do it prior or since then but I’ll try to get something if I can.
 
I will try to get one it’s not like a constant thing I just saw one of my anthias do it while she was poking her head out of the rocks and my cardinal did it once. I haven’t seen anyone do it prior or since then but I’ll try to get something if I can.
For those two fish, may not be abnormal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new