Hippo, Tomini and Purple Tang

I have five tangs in a 125 (see them all below) and they get along great. But I will probably have to re-home the clown tang in a year or so.

busytank.gif
 
Ill tell you in a couple days!

I have a 5" purple tang abd a 6" mag foxface in my 6' long 180, and a 3.5-4" tomini in an acclimation box right now.

Monday will be release day for Tomi. Ive had the PT abd MFF in rhere for a year or so, introduced within a few weeks of each orher. Pt went a little crazy for a couple hours after i put the acclimation box in but has otherwise ignored it.

I planned on getting the pt next to last, but i got him for $30 because he had hlle. I cured it in a week with nori and selcon and hes griwn arounf an inch and a half in 12 months

I plan to get a desjardini once fish are available again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new