OP
M

mmmmmm773

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I say after the drama youve had go with the foxface in my opinion
Quick question, is a 4inch blue powder tang easier to catch then a 3.5 inch damsel? Because i had such a struggle removing everything from the tank to catch some damsels and i literally cant do that again.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question, is a 4inch blue powder tang easier to catch then a 3.5 inch damsel? Because i had such a struggle removing everything from the tank to catch some damsels and i literally cant do that again.
Both are going to be hard, but I would remove the tang as he seems to be your tank terror at the moment

OP
OP
M

mmmmmm773

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both are going to be hard, but I would remove the tang as he seems to be your tank terror at the moment
Oh yeah no im just wondering because i recently rehomed 3 damsels and it was a pain, just wondering if its gonna be just as hard if not harder/easier.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Powder blue will be but a fish trap will get them all for you. I use this type and have NO problem catching a fish

trap3.jpg

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
How does it attract the fish and not some other random fish to?
You bait it with food and let them eat freely and day 3 trap them. If more than one go in, release them into pail and net out the ones that can go back into tank or allow smaller to swim out of a little gap and keep the PBT trapped

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You bait it with food and let them eat freely and day 3 trap them. If more than one go in, release them into pail and net out the ones that can go back into tank or allow smaller to swim out of a little gap and keep the PBT trapped
So this is a manual trap or how do you spring it?

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So this is a manual trap or how do you spring it?
The door is weighted and you sit back and hold the string and when fish enters- let go and wallla! Caught

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The door is weighted and you sit back and hold the string and when fish enters- let go and wallla! Caught
That would have been so nice instead of ripping my tank apart to get that nasty kole tang I had out!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 45 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back