Elevation

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Ive got the Max S 650 if you ever need any help with the S500
Definitely
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. You have come a long way in a short time. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
This community seems incredibly already!

SirHealsALot

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself! I'm elevation from denver co! During the whole quartine I recently went on a youtube spiral of fish videos and became literally obsessed! I started off with a 10g freshwater then quickly upgraded to a 40g heavily planted tank with mollies,tetra, plecos, snails, loaches. Then decided to take a ride on the saltwater train. This is what really grabbed my attention! After months of dedicated research on saltwater I took the plunge on building my first newb 40g nano tank. First the clownfish, gobies and shrimps caught my eye then it was all over after I purchased my first coral. I became obsessed and started making new local fish and coral friends went to a coral trade show. Then the big investment Red sea max s500. A couple weeks in and its been nothing but beauty and smooth sailing after I figured out a couple kinks. But wanted to introduce myself and make as many reefer, fishkeeping friends and master jedi gurus. Thanks for your time and hope everyone has a good sunday!
giphy.gif

Welcome from Michigan, USA :) :)

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! So glad you decided to join the hobby! Such a fun place!! This site is full of great people and good info!

With that in mind.. so does YouTube!

If you are bored and would like to check out my channel there could be some helpful tips for you there! Let me know how you like it! Welcome again!

Here is my most recent upload!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back