Hitch hiker ID

wolfwhocriedboi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
12
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this very small snail (half a grain of rice?) after adding a rock colony of mushrooms is this a good guy or bad? These are the best pics I could snap of the lil fella.











 
Found this very small snail (half a grain of rice?) after adding a rock colony of mushrooms is this a good guy or bad? These are the best pics I could snap of the lil fella.
no pics showing up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new