Hitch Hiking SPS ID

TarHeelReefer22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
482
Reaction score
6
Location
Wilmington, North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
started out about the size of a dime now its taking the whole rock!

DSC_0222.jpg
polyp extends like my pocillipora but it is just encrusting...
 
I really don't know what to do with this piece it has two watermelon mushrooms on the rock but b/c of this hitch hiker I have it in my sps dom tank b/c I moved it to my softy tank and it started looking bad so I put it back under my stronger lights.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new