Hitchhiker Coral?

vogtn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R,

First post here and new to the hobby, and I already love the community. Over the past 5 days I've started my own BioCube 16 gal, with liverock from my LFS.

At first I did happen to notice a tiny asterina starfish, but it quickly died or disappeared.

Fast-forward to today, there's a new creature on one of the live rocks, that almost looks like a coral?

IMG_5253.jpg
 
Welcome to r2r.
IMG_20190105_202102_01.gif
 
Thanks everyone! Additional confirmation, it's very sensitive to light, and I can happily report its a welcome addition :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new