Hitchhiker Coral?

vogtn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R,

First post here and new to the hobby, and I already love the community. Over the past 5 days I've started my own BioCube 16 gal, with liverock from my LFS.

At first I did happen to notice a tiny asterina starfish, but it quickly died or disappeared.

Fast-forward to today, there's a new creature on one of the live rocks, that almost looks like a coral?

IMG_5253.jpg
 
Welcome to r2r.
IMG_20190105_202102_01.gif
 
Thanks everyone! Additional confirmation, it's very sensitive to light, and I can happily report its a welcome addition :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new