Hitchhiker? Never saw this before.

  • Thread starter Thread starter shmoosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shmoosh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Messages
19
Reaction score
23
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the small white "strings" coming from my margarita snail (on the right side, under it's shell)? I've never seen them before, though I'm very new so I haven't seen most things. Is this something I should be concerned with?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new