Hitler gets AEFW

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ward9320
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ward9320

It's NOT a Nemo!!!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
273
Reaction score
14
Location
Burton, MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny video I seen on another forum. If you speak German you probably won't find it as funny as I did :xd:

[video=youtube;rrOjKpSZ8PI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrOjKpSZ8PI[/video]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new