Hitmans 600 gallon predator build

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Half the sand showed up today the other half will be here in the morning. I got in big trouble with the wife tonight. Apparently it’s not ok to use her new Dyson vacuum to clean the dust out of the tank!!! She took picture so she had proof as she yelled at me!!! ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
9A99F18F-E432-41F3-85A3-BB8173432ED3.jpeg
ooooohhhh my wife would kill me

OP
OP
Hitman

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and the Lamborghini’s aren’t mine. They are the shop owners best friend’s that is there a lot. Those cars cost more then my home!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and the Lamborghini’s aren’t mine. They are the shop owners best friend’s that is there a lot. Those cars cost more then my home!
@Hitman I have the same problem! My house but not my car lol!
20190608_173828.jpg

ktaylor88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We may have, I've only been going in there for a year or so, just got my first saltwater tank up and running 3 months ago, still figuring it out. luckily I on live 15 minutes away in Lowell, from the store.

OP
OP
Hitman

Hitman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is a great guy. Very knowledgeable and honest.

Leslie Tabor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Vlamingi Tang will be fine in a 380 gallon. They grow fairly slow. The two I have grew from 2” to about 4” in the year I’ve had them. From my understanding it takes 5+ years to get anywhere near full size and in captivity I hear they only get to about 13” so about the size of most groupers.
I think my new bestie is a Hitman!!! :DI need to find one now! I was just told my tank is too short? I went 6'×3'×30', I dont know if that changes anything. I looked through your thread again, this tank is awesome! You will love having that fish room. I put all my stuff through the wall into a closet...best move EVER! No crawling around under the tank!

OP
OP
Hitman

Hitman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think my new bestie is a Hitman!!! :DI need to find one now! I was just told my tank is too short? I went 6'×3'×30', I dont know if that changes anything. I looked through your thread again, this tank is awesome! You will love having that fish room. I put all my stuff through the wall into a closet...best move EVER! No crawling around under the tank!
Everyone loves a Hitman until he does Hitman things then they all run!!! Lol

OP
OP
Hitman

Hitman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got called out of town for work and wouldn’t you know what showed up today!!! My Abyzz pumps, and 2 more 72” Reef Brite lites. Oh the call from the wife! I think I said yes dear so many times I don’t know what I was agreeing to, but more boxes are coming Wednesday and I don’t return till Friday!!! I’m willing to bet I’m in big big trouble when I return!!!

OP
OP
Hitman

Hitman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea she’s going to kill me! I just ordered a second Apex VDM module, 2 Reef Brite dual channel led control modules, 4 more Skimz SS18.0’s, the Apex Lunar light module, and the 5 led lunar light string. I selected the shipping for a day I was home though lol

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea she’s going to kill me! I just ordered a second Apex VDM module, 2 Reef Brite dual channel led control modules, 4 more Skimz SS18.0’s, the Apex Lunar light module, and the 5 led lunar light string. I selected the shipping for a day I was home though lol

Oh ya, ur a dead man.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back