• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

HndMafia, OK buyer, but very pushy and disrespectful

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kthehun89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently sold some clams to HndMafia, and everything went smoothly until we ran into shipping issues. He's in the boonies, so USPS would not guarantee a next day delivery, so I don't ship. I send him a message as I'm walking into my work place letting him know what's up, and he asks for a refund. That's fine and all, but I didn't respond in less then an hour, and he starts sending me angry PM's about me not responding and how he will open a dispute. I was not ignoring him, I was at work unable to whip my phone out and type away. I saw the several emails when I peeked at my phone, so I went to the restroom to message him back letting him know I was gonna refund and I was at work...etc.

He sends me a message back saying that I don't have respect for my employer and how this kind of action would lead to termination if it were up to him. Really? You start ragging on me for responding to you when I could?

I understand that this happens, and I sent him the money back when I got home from my graveyard shift. He's a good buyer, sent his money on time and everything, but I felt extremely disrespected when he began accusing me of fraud and then knocked on me for responding to his messages in the toilet, saying I should be terminated for this.

Not much more to say. He got his money back, I saved my clams from sure death. My question is, since when did the reefing community get so pushy and at times disrespectful?

Thanks, K

ThaBeast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry that not all of us live in a major metropolitan area and rely on FedEx to support our hobby. Ten miles from an area with a population of 120,000 is not what I would call 'in the boonies.' When someone logs in and reads pms without responding, I assume that the person is dodging me.

For the record, I fired two technicians for using cell phones on job sites last year.

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry that not all of us live in a major metropolitan area and rely on FedEx to support our hobby. Ten miles from an area with a population of 120,000 is not what I would call 'in the boonies.' When someone logs in and reads pms without responding, I assume that the person is dodging me.

For the record, I fired two technicians for using cell phones on job sites last year.

So by ur own admittance u were angry that he didn't respond back right away. Then have him crap because he responded back to u while at work when you were blowing him up. Lol. Glad i don't work for u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back