HOB overflows

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone still use HOB overflows? Just asking because I have the Eshopps Nano HOB overflows and the large one as well that have never been used. I ended up buying a drilled tank so they just sat. I’d like to get rid of them for cheap if people would actually use them or they’re still in demand.

tlips

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone still use HOB overflows? Just asking because I have the Eshopps Nano HOB overflows and the large one as well that have never been used. I ended up buying a drilled tank so they just sat. I’d like to get rid of them for cheap if people would actually use them or they’re still in demand.
How much are you selling them? I’m gonna need one for my sump I’m putting together

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still do and regret it, i was scared of drilling my marineland tank. The issue is that you might have to paint the tubes black or else they will clog fast with algae. They also look ugly to me lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back