HOB Protein skimmer

Trustyworm

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2024
Messages
94
Reaction score
21
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gallon tank and for certain reasons I can not get a sump. What type of hob protein skimmer would be the best for a 75 gallon tank?
 
I have a 75 gallon tank and for certain reasons I can not get a sump. What type of hob protein skimmer would be the best for a 75 gallon tank?
Did you find one? I have a AquaMaxx 1.5 $100.00
I also have a reef octo BH2000, $200.00 But that might be overkilll for your tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new