Hobbies

  • Thread starter Thread starter koifishy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
well... fish tanks are a pretty big one...

but other than that I also work on cars and enjoy taking my kids to places like zoos and science museums
 
Fish, corals, fish, reviewing you tube videos on fish corals, checking out R2R forums, my dogs, gardening, cooking and oh yeah my husband ...., I try to fit him ino_O:p
 
Buying stuff I cannot afford and playing with my dog and bf.
 
image.jpg
Just started painting lures and buying more guns. Guns used to be a hobby but now with our government it's more of a way of life. Get them while you still can.
Nice work on the lures! I make them as well. Haven't had the shop set up for a while but here's some older ones.
image.jpeg image.jpeg
 
Reef tanks, R2R forums, Hunting, Fishing, being on the lake, and whatever time is left goes straight to the girlfriend!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new