Hola and hello from North Carolina

My name is Michelle and I used to be here on Reef2reef many moons ago. Decided it was time to re-engage. I currently have 4 Biocubes and 4 Lowboy 50 gallon tanks. Mostly play with flow, feeding, lighting, etc. I've been in saltwater for about 15 years now. I look forward to interesting tank discussions, making new friends and finding new victims, oops, I mean treasures for my experiments. Thanks for adding me to the peanut gallery.
IMG_20191005_125302420.jpg
IMG_20190520_153047075.jpg
Welcome back to R2R Michelle. Impressive tanks
 
Welcome back to Reef2Reef, Michelle! It looks like you have plenty to keep you busy through these challenging times. We are glad that you shared your setup with us. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new