Hola!

ReefRoidRage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, afternoon or evening to everyone!
Long time lurker, first time poster - I’ve received so much information from these forums without even posting, so I figured it was about time to create a profile and get in on the action.
I have been into the hobby for many years, but only recently (last May) got myself a tank. I had a tank back about 8-9 years ago, but I moved to Hawaii and while it was in the care of my friend the tank itself somehow busted, which was of course a bit deflating for when I moved back.
But now back in the swing of things. I got myself a 29 gallon biocube as a starter tank so that way I could continue to learn the subtleties of the hobby and try to see my mistakes and learn about so many of the different pitfalls in the hobby before I upgrade to a larger tank. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, afternoon or evening to everyone!
Long time lurker, first time poster - I’ve received so much information from these forums without even posting, so I figured it was about time to create a profile and get in on the action.
I have been into the hobby for many years, but only recently (last May) got myself a tank. I had a tank back about 8-9 years ago, but I moved to Hawaii and while it was in the care of my friend the tank itself somehow busted, which was of course a bit deflating for when I moved back.
But now back in the swing of things. I got myself a 29 gallon biocube as a starter tank so that way I could continue to learn the subtleties of the hobby and try to see my mistakes and learn about so many of the different pitfalls in the hobby before I upgrade to a larger tank. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Welcome! and Welcome BACK! Glad you joined. Living in Hawaii must have been a dream.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back