0   0   0
R2R-Welcome3.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I found this site through Facebook, but I haven't had the time to actually look through the site. I'm new to the saltwater hobby, but I've been in the freshwater hobby for about 8 years now. I also just put together my first saltwater tank after a month of procuring supplies and cleaning out my tank.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Originally I was freshwater, so know you'll enjoy saltwater as I do. This is one of the best saltwater sites out on the internet, filled with helpful people and great information for research.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Joe81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I found this site through Facebook, but I haven't had the time to actually look through the site. I'm new to the saltwater hobby, but I've been in the freshwater hobby for about 8 years now. I also just put together my first saltwater tank after a month of procuring supplies and cleaning out my tank.
Welcome! Tons of info here!

FatChupacabra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%
Back