Hole in cabbage coral

mrjohnreed

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
151
Reaction score
72
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this cabbage corals about a week ago. It looked good and I didn't see any issues with it. Now I see a small round hole in the middle of the coral. What could be causing this?



20260827_175131.jpg
 
I have not found many predators for these leathers. I have 1 huge cabbage I have to give away to anyone local as it takes up way too much space and I already have one getting too big that a tiny bit had stuck to a rock and is now a nice size piece! My Steve Tyree toadstool has been fragged several times and it is getting to where I need to do it again but I still have frags left from the last time! So me and leathers well, what can I say, they grow like wild fire.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new