Holiday Coral Giveaway! *Week 2*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
HOLIDAY CORAL GIVEAWAY!
This week we're giving away a nice Montipora Collector's Pack. All you have to do is "like" or leave a comment on this Facebook photo for your chance to win.

DESCRIPTION
Our Montipora Collector's Pack will give one lucky hobbyist a terrific jump-start into collecting hard corals. This collection includes the Superman Monti, Super G, Purple Haze, ORA Spongodes, Red Cap and Super Green Cap. All of the corals in our monti pack are 100% tank-raised.

ELIGIBILITY
You must be a U.S. resident 18-years-old or older to win. We'll ship the Montipora Collector's Pack using overnight delivery service within the United States only. We'll arrange the exact delivery date with the winner. One (1) winner will be randomly selected Monday, December 17, 2012 at noon PST.

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Very nice!!

MitchReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Liked....but just because Loved is not an option!

So hey Kano.....If I win it I will give you the Spongodes......not in my current tank plan.....

dcfluegel

View Badges
Reaction score
their facebook page - looks like the lucky fella has already responded to claim his prize - congrats, lucky fella!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
So how do we find out who won?

their facebook page - looks like the lucky fella has already responded to claim his prize - congrats, lucky fella!

The winner was randomly selected and contacted around noon PST time yesterday and he has already claimed his prize: a Montipora Collector's Pack!

What may be good news for some (and not for another), the winner of the Favia Collector's Pack has yet to claim her prize. She has until the end of the week to contact us before we choose an alternative winner.

And... we're gonna give away some more corals as well, although we haven't formally announced it yet. We're putting some packs together now. Hopefully we can get another giveaway going in a couple of weeks. :gossip:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back