Holiday house (aquarium) keeping?

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a mom/grandmother and for every holiday I do some serious house cleaning in preparation for guests. However, I also do some serious aquarium cleaning so that the tank looks it's best as well. Am I the only one?
IMG_20221124_075945741.jpg

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do the same. I want my tank looking pristine since it's in my living room, and right where everyone will see it.

Over the years of hosting the turkey day, a couple of the people in my family have started up reef tanks and often times call me for advice.

OP
OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do the same. I want my tank looking pristine since it's in my living room, and right where everyone will see it.

Over the years of hosting the turkey day, a couple of the people in my family have started up reef tanks and often times call me for advice.
Yes, my tank is also in the living room/dining room area right next to the entrance way door. LOL, no way for guests not to notice it. Also, I got my oldest son into saltwater tanks as a kid and then he got into corals before I did. He and I love talking 'fish tanks' much to the dismay of our significant others, LOL.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back