holy crazy cool nudibranch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fatmike92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
4,888
Reaction score
4,487
Location
Columbus, ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
check this crazy guy out

they feed on man of war jellies! and store the poison in little sac on the ends of their fingertips.

New Week Nudibranch! - Blue Dragon - StumbleUpon
nu.jpg
 
Wow, very cool.
 
It looks like a lizard. Really cool. I wonder how it gets to the jellies as nudis usually crawl around an man of wars float.
 
It looks like a lizard. Really cool. I wonder how it gets to the jellies as nudis usually crawl around an man of wars float.
This one actually floats near the ocean surface..
And I remember Rev putting a pic of this up recently too, very cool!
 
Ha!! That's awesome!
 
That's beautiful! Reef builders had an article about them last year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new