Holy emails/SMS

  • Thread starter Thread starter snackpack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

snackpack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2023
Messages
154
Reaction score
149
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand it's BF/CM... But wow. I'm not posting this to complain so much as to say you're going to lose a ton of subscribers this way.

Today: 4 emails, 2 texts
Yesterday: 2 emails, 1 text
Saturday: 2 emails, 2 texts
Friday: 5 emails, 2 texts
 
I understand it's BF/CM... But wow. I'm not posting this to complain so much as to say you're going to lose a ton of subscribers this way.

Today: 4 emails, 2 texts
Yesterday: 2 emails, 1 text
Saturday: 2 emails, 2 texts
Friday: 5 emails, 2 texts
My favorite is when I hit unsubscribe and still get all the emails. Not just a BRS issue but every marketing email ever
 
This is great feedback and something that we are evaluating how we can do better next year. It's on the board of things to do better next time for sure!
 
Every company out there has blown up emails and texts this year. It’s been a non stop relentless attack. It shows just how poor sales are right now for most of them
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new