Holy Grail or 4 Colored Pectinia

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
2,033
Reaction score
1,321
Location
D'Iberville Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just heard of this coral last night lol a friend has a frag ,, I have a frag of the Space Invader Pectinia ,, anyone out there have a larger than a frag picture of this coral ,, I have found a pic posted by Corn Bred ,, I was looking for a reefers picture ,, see if this is a coral I want to shop around for :) if you have a frag for sale ,, send me a PM ,,
 
Sounds interesting. I too have a space invader. Interested to see this coral you speak of. If it's as nasty as my space invader I think there is likely only room for one lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new