Holy Grail Torch - New Release

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only 1 available and we just released it 2 minutes ago - https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/true-indo-holy-grail-torch-coral-1-head.html

06072019-Holy-Grail-Torch.jpg

Matthew chung

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Aquarium specialty to make this happen for me. It is nice working with you on buying this torch. I am looking forward to buy more high end corals in the future. You are one great responsible team!

Matthew chung

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I can say is with the team I bought from, it is worth every penny. There are a lot of holy grail for sale here from time to time. But some classify wrong. Either way I like to support local reef stores. Without them we do not have fancy Coral to keep.

Matthew chung

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the team that I bought from, it worths every penny. I saw some people sell holy grail here from time to time. It may not be the true one. They are asking for almost that much. Thereby I always buy from store time to time to support them. Without them we do not have nice coral to keep.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Aquarium specialty to make this happen for me. It is nice working with you on buying this torch. I am looking forward to buy more high end corals in the future. You are one great responsible team!

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words and we look forward to shipping out your new true Holy Grail torch.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back