Holy Grail Torch - New Release

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
1,864
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only 1 available and we just released it 2 minutes ago - https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/true-indo-holy-grail-torch-coral-1-head.html

06072019-Holy-Grail-Torch.jpg
 
Thank you Aquarium specialty to make this happen for me. It is nice working with you on buying this torch. I am looking forward to buy more high end corals in the future. You are one great responsible team!
 
Thank you Aquarium specialty to make this happen for me. It is nice working with you on buying this torch. I am looking forward to buy more high end corals in the future. You are one great responsible team!
Wow you dropped $2k on that?
 
All I can say is with the team I bought from, it is worth every penny. There are a lot of holy grail for sale here from time to time. But some classify wrong. Either way I like to support local reef stores. Without them we do not have fancy Coral to keep.
 
With the team that I bought from, it worths every penny. I saw some people sell holy grail here from time to time. It may not be the true one. They are asking for almost that much. Thereby I always buy from store time to time to support them. Without them we do not have nice coral to keep.
 
Thank you Aquarium specialty to make this happen for me. It is nice working with you on buying this torch. I am looking forward to buy more high end corals in the future. You are one great responsible team!

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words and we look forward to shipping out your new true Holy Grail torch.
 
That’s a dragon tamer not a holy grail
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new