• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Holy grail

Ledreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one head ready to go
I’m look for it 1800 shipped
c79b22e442fd6b6f420781774821b9ad.jpg
healthy and fat

Matthew chung

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What lineage is this og? If you don’t have the lineage that I have. I may buy this one. Thanks

francesco.mancini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This colony was originally acquired from coral Cruze whom is a know member from this forum .. i grow one head from his colony into 10 heads currently in less than a year ... amazing color and hardiness

reeffreak911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some one might want to jump on this cause the prise is just gonna keep getting highter for these the coral Cruze 24k holy grail is much nicer then the og someone offered me 2000 for mines and they saw it in person while picking up another coral

Ezeke1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some one might want to jump on this cause the prise is just gonna keep getting highter for these the coral Cruze 24k holy grail is much nicer then the og someone offered me 2000 for mines and they saw it in person while picking up another coral

I’m not sure about that. Op just dropped the price on this.

reeffreak911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure about that. Op just dropped the price on this.
I know he dropped the price I made the comment when he dropped the price you think the the price is gonna be the same if Indonesia takes years to open or never opens again

jsh mee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know he dropped the price I made the comment when he dropped the price you think the the price is gonna be the same if Indonesia takes years to open or never opens again
Holy Grail torch was around long before the ban. Unless you're getting mariculture, the ban should have had no impact at all on availability. It's just marketing. And if someone is looking for mariculture torches, asking for lineage makes no sense.

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP just posted that he grew 10 heads in a year. Corals that grow this fast usually don't go up in price imo.

reeffreak911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP just posted that he grew 10 heads in a year. Corals that grow this fast usually don't go up in price imo.
The holy grail has been around for years so why dont everyone have one specially since it's the only torch I've seen that glows even in white lights in half year I grew my dragon soul to six heads so why is that still pricey

blackgate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well said reeffreak! If everybody had one, they wouldn't demand such a high price. The fact is they are still pretty rare, I bought this one from ledreef and I could not be more excited. The true 24k holy grails are in a class all to their own

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back