Holy Heck!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wildblue4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wildblue4

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2015
Messages
260
Reaction score
155
Location
Paducah, Ky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My RBTA split and ended up in my carpet Anemone!!!! Think he will spit it out or is it dinner? Never heard of such a thing.

1773676F-3FF4-49EC-B24A-808CA940B3C5.jpeg
 
Well it has survived!!!! So far anyway. He was out when I came home. I moved him up to a safer spot. He’s hanging on to a shrimp shed. Lol

1953B225-D5CE-467B-8935-1D96D8E1C932.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new