Holy Mess.... Mindstream

JohnnyKnuckles

FragTags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of us are speculating that there is a problem with production of the disc's or another factor. Honesty would go a long way instead of just pushing back further and further

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Some of us are speculating that there is a problem with production of the disc's or another factor. Honesty would go a long way instead of just pushing back further and further

I know - so there are 2 choices - they are not being honest (or at least not being completely straight forward) - or you're wrong? There is no was to decide - and often times - with marketing there is a fine line between being giving out 'too much' information vs 'too little'. Note - I'm not happy that some people have had delayed shipments

bam123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know - so there are 2 choices - they are not being honest (or at least not being completely straight forward) - or you're wrong? There is no was to decide - and often times - with marketing there is a fine line between being giving out 'too much' information vs 'too little'. Note - I'm not happy that some people have had delayed shipments

I have heard from
customer support that problem is making sure product not discs are ready for shipment. I was assured no issues with discs.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have heard from
customer support that problem is making sure product not discs are ready for shipment. I was assured no issues with discs.
YEP - I have heard multiple times - im convinced that they are on the up and up - and the newest (which is the same as 4 weeks ago) - estimate is that my unit will be shipped 10weeks after it was ordered - so the first week in November or so - this is pretty close to the original estimate (for me)

bam123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YEP - I have heard multiple times - im convinced that they are on the up and up - and the newest (which is the same as 4 weeks ago) - estimate is that my unit will be shipped 10weeks after it was ordered - so the first week in November or so - this is pretty close to the original estimate (for me)

I ordered sept 1. I think you did too, right? Nov 1st almost here...

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered sept 1. I think you did too, right? Nov 1st almost here...
August 21 - and they updated the delivery time to 8-10 weeks about 4 weeks ago - so im hoping mid November

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 3rd order here. I haven't even heard anything at all since 5 weeks ago, and I had to harass them to get that response. I just sent them some feedback on customer relations via email, hopefully they are starting to understand their blunders.

flagg37

Custom stair builder - TreeofLifeStairs.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 3rd order here. I haven't even heard anything at all since 5 weeks ago, and I had to harass them to get that response. I just sent them some feedback on customer relations via email, hopefully they are starting to understand their blunders.
Wow, so does anyone have one of these actually up and running on their tank? I saw a video of a guy that unboxed his but didn’t see it running or any reviews from real customers.

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, so does anyone have one of these actually up and running on their tank? I saw a video of a guy that unboxed his but didn’t see it running or any reviews from real customers.
Not that hard to find people who have them just look in the mindstream subforum.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

If you use the search forum - and search for Mindstream - you can see numerous threads with people using them.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back