Home Networking Equipment Available

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
7
Location
Conshohocken
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this si the wrong type of site for this, but I figured I'd offer this stuff up here before Ebay. I have recently switched over to a Fibre Optic network, and getting rid of this stuff that has piled up between my old house, my fiance's old house, and "our" new house! Feel free to make offers!

Linksys/Cisco Etherfast Cable/DSL Router - model BEFSR41

Linksys/Cisco Cable Modem USB/Ethernet - model BEFCMU10

Linksys/Cisco Wireless-B Broadband Router - model BEFW11S4

Linksys/Cisco Wireless-B USB Network Adapter 2.4GHz 802.11b


everything is in very good condition
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new