Homeless Holidays

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got back from driving around my city and took notice to the large number of homeless people on the streets. With the holidays just around the corner and the recent drop in temp, I couldn't help but think about how these people keep warm at night... I am asking for any and all help i can get to pass out presents to these unfortunate people. I want to gather clean old/new blankets, sweaters, sweat pants, jackets or anything to keep these people warm. I am going to wrap everything i get and spend a day passing out presents to show these people that someone still cares about them. I need your help to make this possible, please mail me any donations that you have. I can also use cash offers towards the cause, but i realize during the holidays spare cash is rare. I know this community is a giving community so i figured i would reach out to you guys as well as social media. I will film everything and post it so you know your donations are going towards a good cause, not my son
smile.png
! Please dont just read this and move on with your life, consider what you can do to ‪#‎makeamericagreatagain‬!

Thank you and Happy Holidays people!

Danny

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 41 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 148 73.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back