Homeless Holidays

Keepswiming

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
826
Reaction score
411
Location
San diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got back from driving around my city and took notice to the large number of homeless people on the streets. With the holidays just around the corner and the recent drop in temp, I couldn't help but think about how these people keep warm at night... I am asking for any and all help i can get to pass out presents to these unfortunate people. I want to gather clean old/new blankets, sweaters, sweat pants, jackets or anything to keep these people warm. I am going to wrap everything i get and spend a day passing out presents to show these people that someone still cares about them. I need your help to make this possible, please mail me any donations that you have. I can also use cash offers towards the cause, but i realize during the holidays spare cash is rare. I know this community is a giving community so i figured i would reach out to you guys as well as social media. I will film everything and post it so you know your donations are going towards a good cause, not my son
smile.png
! Please dont just read this and move on with your life, consider what you can do to ‪#‎makeamericagreatagain‬!

Thank you and Happy Holidays people!

Danny
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new