Homemade tank and stand

breaknrun911

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the finished product of my 30 gallon rimless. Demensions are 24x24x12. Stand 42inches tall. I'm just tired of bending over to admire my tank.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1380162096.610186.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1380162120.669342.jpg
 
I painted it dark cherry oak and on the left side panel I put "chalkboard paint" on it so my kids can have a lil fun and feel part of the daily routine when I read the levels of the h2o we put the readings on there. Thanks all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new