Homemade tank and stand

breaknrun911

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the finished product of my 30 gallon rimless. Demensions are 24x24x12. Stand 42inches tall. I'm just tired of bending over to admire my tank.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1380162096.610186.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1380162120.669342.jpg
 
I painted it dark cherry oak and on the left side panel I put "chalkboard paint" on it so my kids can have a lil fun and feel part of the daily routine when I read the levels of the h2o we put the readings on there. Thanks all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new