Homewrecker full spectrum

Guttersnipe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
745
Reaction score
771
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reef2reef! I just want to show how amazing the homewrecker looks like. This picture is taken with my iPhone under t5 lights. It is definitely one of my favorite acros.
The first picture is when I first got it. The second is from today.
I got it from a tank lit by radions. It colored up real nice under t5 lights.

E4432BAA-D51F-4773-8171-59DD69CB926D.jpeg F903FD57-3744-4534-B09D-ED5DCA759621.jpeg
 
I’m super jelly, yours looks great...

Sadly, I can’t pull the pinks out of mine too well. Grows quickly, but mine came from a T5 lit tank who got the pinks going, and in my LEDs, it’s lacking. I’m convinced this one hates my tank.

EA946C89-C7FE-459E-BCB4-8017BF67DDF3.jpeg 3B9D0D80-57B6-4A58-8760-C03299A815C7.jpeg
 
Hi reef2reef! I just want to show how amazing the homewrecker looks like. This picture is taken with my iPhone under t5 lights. It is definitely one of my favorite acros.
The first picture is when I first got it. The second is from today.
I got it from a tank lit by radions. It colored up real nice under t5 lights.

E4432BAA-D51F-4773-8171-59DD69CB926D.jpeg F903FD57-3744-4534-B09D-ED5DCA759621.jpeg
That’s looks nice how long did it take to grow and color up that much?
 
I’m super jelly, yours looks great...

Sadly, I can’t pull the pinks out of mine too well. Grows quickly, but mine came from a T5 lit tank who got the pinks going, and in my LEDs, it’s lacking. I’m convinced this one hates my tank.

EA946C89-C7FE-459E-BCB4-8017BF67DDF3.jpeg 3B9D0D80-57B6-4A58-8760-C03299A815C7.jpeg
It’s still nice. How about giving it more par?
 
Here is a better picture. This is right after the t5s go out and just leds on.

84D1E78D-8772-4EFA-BF34-34853DECB9CA.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new