Hood identification for nano tank

TimothyJ91

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help identifying this hood for a 28 gallon nano. I need to buy some replacement parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
c61afaefb79668c15ae026afea929c4b.jpg
 
I can't really make out the picture but if it's a 28gal, it's probably a JBJ model.
Unless someone has removed it, there should be a sticker on the side of the hood that gives the model number and other specifics. You will need this number since JBJ makes various slightly different hoods, depending on the lighting installed.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new