• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Horned blenny

Deonfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’ve been on the hunt for these guys for 3 years now and I’m not having any luck. If anyone knows a site with them in stock or a LFS who has them an is willing to ship I appreciate it. I’m in Louisiana my LFS can’t get them.

ED4DC5DE-699B-47CD-B804-FFB598566A61.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new