• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Horrendous Seller Adam Schindler

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone, please do not do business with Adam Schindler. On January second I sent him PayPal payment for several Apex items he was selling. On the 3 he communicated with me to get my address and informed me that there were snow storms in the area and he would possibly not be ble to send on that day , but would send it on the 4th via priority Mail. On the 6th I sent him a message asking about shipment. He responded on the 7th stating the bad weather had not let him ship the items and would go out on the 8th the latest. I waited and no tracking number or communication from him. I contacted him again on the 9th and told him that if the item was not shipped at that point, to please refund me. he then responded asking if I wanted it or not and stating that if I didn’t get it he would just get paid more money for items from someone else again I told him to refund me. it Has now been about 4-5 days and no communication or refund for my payment. I filed a claim with Paypal and he has not responded. I am a very reasonable and patient person. To me communication and honesty are of the upmost importance,Adam has neither of these traits. Please do not buy from him. Hopefully I am not out of almost 1K . Sad that we cannot just do ligitamate buying and selling without having to deal with dishonest people.anyone that knows me and has done some type of purchase or trade with me knows I am 100% fair and honest, sadly we have quite a bunch of people that do not believe in being that way. Good luck to everyone and happy reefing to all! Thank you for the ear.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 124 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back