Hospitality award?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdemoss01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cdemoss01

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2023
Messages
6,339
Reaction score
21,868
Location
Roanoke
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does someone get the hospitality award? I heard it is by going around to meet and greet forums, and help forums to welcome newcomers as well as give them tips.
 
How does someone get the hospitality award? I heard it is by going around to meet and greet forums, and help forums to welcome newcomers as well as give them tips.
You are correct :-)
 
How many times??
I don't think it is a set number of times......the mods just recognize people that are continually helping and welcoming others.
 
I don't think it is a set number of times......the mods just recognize people that are continually helping and welcoming others.
Amazing. thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new