Hosting Success!

  • Thread starter Thread starter alan3402
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alan3402

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
35
Location
Omaha
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My PetCo Pair finally hosted an anemone - BTA. These guys had been pretty stubborn. It took about 4 months for them to get a clue :) , but at least they did. The hosted the flower pot prior.

I found them, already paired, at my local PetCo and couldn't resist seeing what kind of color morph you might get. Probably be a few months, but the female is getting more aggressive and they have been displaying 'nesting' behavior as they pick at their flower pot.

IMG_7666.JPG


IMG_7663.JPG
 
Nice! But why do people say that the fish hosts the anemone? Isn’t it the other way around?
 
You are grammatically correct :)

I, on the other hand, am linguistically lazy and take pleasure mangling the Queen's English :zany-face:
 
Yes, I think I am right, but I also think most people say it your way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new