HOT HOT HOT Update!! 300+ New Corals.

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
25,967
Reaction score
33,328
Location
Winter Park, FL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
9AD48F28-6F06-470E-B451-5610A615D06A.JPG
 
Bottom right. ;Jawdrop ;Jawdrop;Jawdrop
 
TSA has the best SPS acro over any one else. Even there close neighbors. IMO because every coral I have gotten has been perfect condition and great packaging. Thanks TSA for going the extra mile.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new