House officially listed... need some prayers!

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got my home listed, I could use some prayers, friends!

Prayers that we sell for what we need to. It's in great shape and needs nothing but i have a lot riding on this, including a pending contract with a new builder for a new home.

God has been good to me thus far. This whole ordeal is just very stressful and everything else has come together perfectly.

Just venting. Anyone wanting to move to Fishers, Indiana?

Top 5 safest suburbs in the United States for several years in a row, top notch schools, virtually zero crime, great and stable economy, lots of jobs, very low cost of living, I live here, etc.

:D

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was sold until you mentioned that you live there :(:) Seriously, good luck...it is extremely stressful selling and buying...I couldn't imagine having a pending contract on top of everything else.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was sold until you mentioned that you live there :(:) Seriously, good luck...it is extremely stressful selling and buying...I couldn't imagine having a pending contract on top of everything else.
I grossly underestimated the time requirements and stress. Juggling my babies on top of this. Some fun!

It's alright, far more trivial issues in the world. I still pray that it is over quickly with great results! :)

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to? Yes. Can I convince my wife? Probably not. We visited Indy last summer and I interned in Carmel and I love it up there. Probably a bit too much of a weather shock though.

Are you staying in Fishers?

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to? Yes. Can I convince my wife? Probably not. We visited Indy last summer and I interned in Carmel and I love it up there. Probably a bit too much of a weather shock though.

Are you staying in Fishers?
I'm actually moving to Carmel, my wife and I both work there.

Fishers and carmel are great. You should convince your wife! :D

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My prayers were answered! Sold for $320k (asked $325k) with ZERO closing costs being paid by myself, not even a home warranty being paid by myself. Pretty spectacular. I'm escstatic. God is so good. Happy Easter everyone!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My prayers were answered! Sold for $320k (asked $325k) with ZERO closing costs being paid by myself, not even a home warranty being paid by myself. Pretty spectacular. I'm escstatic. God is so good. Happy Easter everyone!
Congratulations! This is fantastic!

tcarter1936

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats,I hope it all goes smoothly.
I'm almost 2years into our home and never want that stress again. At least you've picked out a new home. Mine was a total gut job. The worst was living 4 months with in-laws lol

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats,I hope it all goes smoothly.
I'm almost 2years into our home and never want that stress again. At least you've picked out a new home. Mine was a total gut job. The worst was living 4 months with in-laws lol
Yeah that's what I'm about to do only my wife will be living with MY dad in his small house. It'll be an adjustment for sure..

Thank you!

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sellers markets great if you're it buying as well. Oh well gotta live somewhere.[emoji33]
I'm building a new house, I was able to negotiate a bit, so it could be worse! :)

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone curious - have a back up offer, my inspection went fantastic with tiny cosmetic stuff to fix, and everything is going well so far! Thanks for the prayers everyone they're working.

Now if only the permits would hurry up for the new house!

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update to anyone curious (I don't really have anyone else to vent to:

Appraisal came in low, lower than the tax assessment which for Indiana is absolutely unheard of. Most appraise and sell quite a bit higher than. My home is 4.5 years old and in exemplary shape.

Really, really unfortunate. Praying the deal is not dead, but it doesn't look good at all. Prayers, folks. We may be at square one and wasted all of this time and money.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%

Back