House officially listed... need some prayers!

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@4FordFamily I'm relieved to hear your house sold, clearing the way for your new home to be built.

I'm homeless right now too, so maybe we should start a support group or something? ;)

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the closing Jason. At least one hurdle is behind you. Good luck with the build.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@4FordFamily I'm relieved to hear your house sold, clearing the way for your new home to be built.

I'm homeless right now too, so maybe we should start a support group or something? ;)
Hahahaha yes we should! Thanks brother

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the closing Jason. At least one hurdle is behind you. Good luck with the build.
Thanks man!

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations on closing that sale!

Now it's family time and dreams time - you'll experience some annoyance, I'm sure, but you'll form memories to cherish through the years as well.

~Bruce
Very true, my father is very near and dear to my heart. I was a very very very hard kid to get where I am and I literally owe the man my life in several ways. Thanks for the reminder, friend!

tcarter1936

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!

Speaking of drains.. the city planners must have known he was buying the lot. They put the street drain right in front of his future house!
Ooh ooh ooh. Can someone say giant tank. Also perfect time to (accidentally) pipe tank and rodi drains to the sewer lol.
no all joking aside, it'll all be over in a flash and congrats on the whole deal. Hard work pays off and try to be easy on your pops lol

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooh ooh ooh. Can someone say giant tank. Also perfect time to (accidentally) pipe tank and rodi drains to the sewer lol.
no all joking aside, it'll all be over in a flash and congrats on the whole deal. Hard work pays off and try to be easy on your pops lol
I would love to have a wall tank started but I cannot do squat until it's built unfortunately. So with that it'll be awhile :/

On the bright side, this house is pretty much everything we have ever wanted. Almost our dream house. We are very blessed. Thank you, I'll go easy on the man!

ReeferBob

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I was getting an appraisal for a refi, the appraiser asked me what number I needed to hit. On another occasion I was talking with a lender and asked about the "new rules" and she laughed out loud and told me how else will the appraiser know what number to hit if they didn't talk to them before they went out. Appraisals are a pantload pure and simple. The only way to make them even remotely accurate is to have a computer program calculate the value. And that would be a very complex program since no 2 homes are exactly comparable.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys - Indiana cost of living <3 haha

easternreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to see your up and running on the new house.. They just sent for the appraisal on our new build. one thing in our favor is the market is ridiculously hot right now. the builder has raised the price of the homes in our subdivision slightly twice since we went under contract.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back