How about a BRS bulk salt mix?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devaji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Devaji

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
7,865
Reaction score
6,793
Location
Jackson Hole, WY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always wondered why you guys dont have a quality but affordable BRS salt mix?
granted I am sure there more to it that I fully understand but it would be cool if you guys came up with one, I buy it...
just a thought as I know you guys need one more "project" lol
 
I have always wondered why you guys dont have a quality but affordable BRS salt mix?
granted I am sure there more to it that I fully understand but it would be cool if you guys came up with one, I buy it...
just a thought as I know you guys need one more "project" lol

We've got a few ideas for BRS OEM products! ;) It may be some time, but I'm sure there are some great opportunities for us to have BRS specific gear!

-Randy
 
If BRS does start making their own salt, for the love of all things holy, please make a mix that matches natural seawater. There are plenty of mixes that contain elevated levels of the big three. This may be just my own opinion, but I don't feel we need yet another.
 
If BRS does start making their own salt, for the love of all things holy, please make a mix that matches natural seawater. There are plenty of mixes that contain elevated levels of the big three. This may be just my own opinion, but I don't feel we need yet another.

Natural seawater from where? It varies greatly from one place to another.
 
If BRS does start making their own salt, for the love of all things holy, please make a mix that matches natural seawater. There are plenty of mixes that contain elevated levels of the big three. This may be just my own opinion, but I don't feel we need yet another.

FWIW, Red Sea Blue Bucket is a nice choice for close to NSW
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new