How big can Aiptasia get?

Atoll on me

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2024
Messages
107
Reaction score
69
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was on vacation and saw what seemed to be an old tank with aiptasia. The tank was great, but I was surprised to see the size of the aiptasia in the tank. How big can these nems get?

IMG_4147.png IMG_4148.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new